The rigid splint for dogs and cats is indicated for :
- Nerve damage.
- Section of the extensor tendons of the fingers.
- Fractures of the phalanges (contrary to a plaster allows the treatment of wounds).
- Wound of the distal end of the limb.
- Arthrodesis of the tarsus.
It allows an immobilization of the lower part of the hind leg of your dog or cat.
- Rigid polypropylene shell.
- Neoprene inner lining for greater comfort for your pet.
- Velcro closure*, ensuring very good stability and a very good fit (* the number of velcro fasteners depends on the size of the splint).
- Sturdy and light.
- Quick and easy to fit.
It’s simple, using a tape measure, take the measurement A as shown in the photo, and refer to the table to know which model corresponds to your pet.
|XXS / Cats||10 cm|
|Tailor made||More than 29 cm|
If you don’t find the right size for your dog, we can custom make it for you.
(Manufacturing lead time: about 15 working days)
To place your order, choose in the option Size : Tailor made
When ordering, do not forget to send us the dimension A (as shown in the picture above).
Either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or when you order in the field reserved for messages.
(Custom-made items are neither taken back nor exchanged. Thank you for your understanding)
For any additional requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.