The main purpose of the carpal splint is to immobilize the carpal area of your dog or cat.
- The main purpose of the carpal splint is to immobilize the carpal area of your dog or cat.
- Carpal sprain.
- Hyper extension of the carpus.
- Complementary postoperative restraint.
- Nervous lesion.
- Rupture of the extensors or section of the flexors of the fingers.
- Velcro closure, ensuring very good stability and hold.
- Quick and easy to fit.
It’s simple, using a tape measure, take the circumference A as shown in the photo, and refer to the following table to know which model corresponds to your pet.
|XS||Less than 6 cm|
|S||6 to 8 cm|
|M||8 to 10 cm|
|L||10 to 12,5 cm|
|XL||12,5 to 15 cm|
|XXL||15 to 19 cm|
|XXXL||19 to 22 cm|
|Tailor made||More than 22 cm|
If you don’t find the right size for your dog, we can custom make it for you.
(Manufacturing lead time: about 15 working days)
To place your order, choose in the option Size : Tailor made
When ordering, do not forget to send us the dimension A (as shown in the picture above).
Either by email to email@example.com or when you order in the field reserved for messages.
(Custom-made items are neither taken back nor exchanged. Thank you for your understanding)
For any additional requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.